The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

FLDSM Meet in the near future

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

97eclipseRS

20+ Year Contributor
Jan 14, 2003
Ft. Myers, Florida
its been a while since i last set up a meet and due to some interest that i have seen as of late, i have decided that i will quit being lazy and set up another meet. right now, im thinking sometime in september, maybe labor day weekend. i am open to ideas as to what day to have it as well as where to have it so feel free to tell me what you want the meet to be like. we could have it at bradenton as we have had for the past couple of meets but i know not everyone races and im not sure if people want to pay the $10 entrance fee so if the majority wants, we could return to the site of the first FLDSM meet which was at a checkers in tampa. anyone who is interested and/or has ideas, post here :dsm:

Florida is just too damn large to try and make a whole state meet :mad:

I would suggest the only place that would be able to get the most dsms would be around Tampa or possibly St. Petersburg.

98autogstspyder said:
Florida is just too damn large to try and make a whole state meet :mad:

I would suggest the only place that would be able to get the most dsms would be around Tampa or possibly St. Petersburg.

yea it kind of sucks. thats why i always set the meets up in the tampa area because its usually in the general vicinity or within a short drive of most of the dsmers here.

Hey I'm up for a meet. I have'nt been to one in a while. It doesnt matter to me about the $10 at bradenton. Just let me know when and where and I will be there.

i should be there as long as there is going to be decent turnout unlike the past meets ive been to

heyyy i live just outside of Tampa let me know when all of my fellow dsmers are coming to represent!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back