The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

fj rods an arp head studs

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

philly105dsm

Probationary Member
Apr 22, 2013
philadephia, Pennsylvania
sup guys im new to dsm game i have a 91 dsm gsx ran into plenty of problems baught a project went to change my crank seal an found metal all threw block so heres what i got i got some fj rods an arp head studs ready for sale 275 for rods an 75 for studs there have less then 3k on them just pulled today from motor because i baught new block has wesco pistons fj rods arp main studs an arp head studs acl bearings micropolished crank will be done installing within the next few days ;)

Last edited:
fj rods for a dsm? you sure there not honda rods . ive never heard of fj making rods for anything other than a single jingle honda motor

fj rods for a dsm? you sure there not honda rods . ive never heard of fj making rods for anything other than a single jingle honda motor
m sure there is a pic on my profil of them on the pistons

you do realize that just because they fit on pistons, that they still might not even be for a dsm. in fact im positive there's no sure thing as fj rods for a dsm. Not to seem like a dick , but i think you got scammed

I hate to agree with chris here, but NO ONE has used fj rods on our cars.. something about them doesn't seem right to me. I would double, tripple, and then check again just to be sure.. I need to get my ass up there to meet more of you guys from the philly dsm region LOL

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back