The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

ECMlink fixing my tune 2g 7bolt on dsmlink v3

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anyone got a picture of a real MHI 20g. In all these years I don't think I've seen a DSM frame one that wasn't put together by some shop like FP from MHI parts or these chinabay "20g" like this one from CXRacing.

I pulled this off the web. All the real 20gs I've ever seen have this flat spot on the compressor housing.
This is actually a 20g, 16g and 14b. Really good comparison pic of 16g and 14b. You can immediately spot the difference in thickness of the inlet which highlights the inducer size difference.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Well should I look at getting another one? It still is in good health but if it’s dangerous I don’t wanna run it and risk metal being thrown into my engine LOL
If it makes you feel better, we ran high 11s trapping 120 on a knockoff 20g similar on my friends 1g gsx LOL

Well how long did it last though?😂
I wish I can remember. It was so long ago. We called him Zip Tie Juan. So you could imagine how it felt for me driving the car down the track. Never wanted to race that car again after the 11 sec passes LOL

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back