The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

420A Fixing a mess.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Natas Eclipse420a

Probationary Member
Nov 2, 2020
milford, New_Hampshire
Hey guys so im currently fixing a mess and doing some research currently my eclipse is using apexi controllers and the harness is a mess...in an attempt to clean all that up i will be putting in a new harness and running a FMU with 12:1 and a aftermarket FPR i watched some videos saying that u can run 440cc injectors with the FMU set to 12:1 and a FPR set to 20 psi my only question is and i have the fuel diagram https://www.dsmtuners.com/attachments/attachment-jpg.445994/ where would i install the FMU and FPR relative to the vehicle and i also would assume that i would remove the stock FPR as well if not delete it this is my first build and i want it to go well i only plan on running 8-10psi of boost nothing serious till i can look into a swap later on. please help!

I would put the AFPR wherever the stock FPR is--it depends on your current fuel line configuration. The rest can stay the same as in the diagram.

The only other thing I would add is this: if you're planning on running a return line in a late model fuel system ("configuration #1"), then I would put the filter on the feed side, not the return. I'm not sure what I was thinking when I drew that...

thank you so much for reaching out can i put both in the engine bay the FPR and AFPR?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back