The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

ECMlink Fisrt drive after 4 years need help on base tune till I get to the dyno next year.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

craracer05

Supporting Member
Sep 29, 2005
Warren, Ohio
Finally got the car out on the road today after 4 years of sitting untouched. I'm having some tuning issues and I'm still new to ecmlink. I've been doing tons reading on ecmlink wiki and watching videos, but I'm still having some trouble knowing what I'm actually looking at. Major issues so far are that the car seems lean during idle and part throttle cruising. The car stalls almost every time you come to a stop. While driving under very light load my boost gauge would randomly show knock/cel light. Under boost 10lb.s tune seems very rich 10:1 afr or less but nice and smooth. I did do and auto maf comp adjust after this log which seemed to help some but not much. My mods in my signature are up to date. If anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• log.2013.11.10-01.elg
    336.1 KB · Views: 47
I have deadtimes set threw injvolts under direct access tab.

Not sure if you did or not, but make sure you change the gas and a good tune up. Check hoses for leaks and such and maybe blt to start.

Should have clarified that this is a fresh build everything is brand new.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back