The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

First time putting her up on a flatbed.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LiquidOC

15+ Year Contributor
Feb 15, 2004
Dillsburg, Pennsylvania
And holy crap was I nervous, I might have nothing against women, but a BLOND WOMAN showed up driving the truck. I almost crapped my pants. She jumped out of the truck and saw the look on my face and immediately said "You know how to use one of these doo-hickies?" pointing to the hooks that go onto the car. I could have hit her, that's how un-funny that comment was. She started laughing and said "I get that all the time, I know it's untypical to find a woman tow-truck driver, but rest assured, I know what I'm doing." I still almost hit her. She gets the car up on the truck and finishes strapping it down and what not, then she climbs up and puts the e-brake on, and loosens a few straps. I've seen a few cars go on flatbeds, and I know that you don't loosen any of the straps, the car's wheels SHOULDN'T move when the truck is moving, unless it is being towed with 2 wheels on the ground. I said to her "Any damages will be paid for by *insert garage's name here*" and she laughed. I sure wish I hit women, she would have been on the ground. She then re-tightened the straps and said "I have to do that to make sure that the straps are tight." Needless to say, if my car ever requires a tow truck again, it'll be going on a trailer from my step-dad's work, and I'll be strapping it down myself.

Sorry, had to vent.

why you so paranoid!?
so what she was a woman, didnt need to be a ass about it

she jumped out of the truck and acted like she didn't know what she was doing, that got my blood going.

I woulda asker her about her tow truck
"that thing got a hemi"
:laugh:

There is this lady around here that drives a tow truck. I saw her out loading a car one day and for some reason i was turned on OMG . I see here all the time now..Man is she fine.

Originally posted by TurBoGs-T
There is this lady around here that drives a tow truck. I saw her out loading a car one day and for some reason i was turned on OMG . I see here all the time now..Man is she fine.

You should become a stalker and call in fake requests for tow trucks so you can hang out with her. :laugh:

Originally posted by TurBoGs-T

NICE LOL get on that :p and if she got out and saw my face and made that little comment i guess i would have kinda thought that to be funny and maybe cute, but hey what ever .everything sounded normal to me most of em dont even have a personality al least she was cool

I wouldn't get worried.
I'm sure you will be seeing a whole lot more of a flatbed. Give it time.
;)

Besides, personally her jumping out and joking woulda made me laugh my ass off. I think it's nice to try to make good of a bad situation.

thats probably her way of flirtin with ya.

Needless to say......

You should've been flirtin' with her back, rather than taking it seriously.

I'd be like, Damn girl. I have a flatbed at MY place. Can you strap me on that?? :D :thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back