The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

First time owner from the UK.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Indigo25

Probationary Member
Feb 24, 2020
Northampton, UK., Europe
Not many eclipses in the UK as they never sold them here, this one is also a US import. I think a it was brought over by a military ex-pat as it was imported to Germany in 1993 just months after it was bought new.
Its a US 1992 2.0 NA manuel. And it has been parked up for 10 years. It runs and drives but needs work. The bodywork is pretty bad but it is such a rare car over here it's sure to get some attention even in its current condition. Hopefully I can get it all fixed up!

It's currently overfilled will oil, needs the whole timing belt set up and a paint job but I will get other bits done first.

The tail lights look the worst this is because in the EU we need Amber turn signels on the rear so someone added some small truck lights. I've already found a set of euro taillights so hopefully that will improve the back a lot!

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back