The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

First Ride

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ampad2

15+ Year Contributor
May 5, 2004
shelton, Washington
I got to ride in a 93 gsx today, first turbo car i have ever been in. OMG. I loved it. The car had a big 16g, full 3inch catback, hks sequntial bov. And other stuff i dont remember. Its supposed to run low 13's or high 12's. It was the funnest ride of my life. I finally heard a bov valve that wasnt recorded on video. He supposed to be selling car, so i think im gonna try to sell mine to buy it. Anyway it was the coolest thing ever. :) :thumb:

haha yeah man now you're hooked! u gonna put every penny into that car if you buy it! and it will be all on purpose...haha later man - Matt

I officially have my car upfor sale now, i hope it sells soon so i can get this gsx, I can't stop thinking about it. :D

I remember the first time I drove a turbo it was a 96' TSI... I had a 98 spyder gs at the time, well the next day things were flip flopped, I owned a 96 tsi and had a 98 spyder gs up for sale...VERY addicting!!!!

Well I hope you get the chance to buy it, but be prepared to drop some $$, like I said it's an addiction, good luck!!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back