The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Rix Racing

First ride in a Delorean!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1cleangsx

Proven Member
Sep 28, 2013
Cheyenne, Wyoming
Had the pleasure of cruising to a local car meet in my brother n laws Delorean!
You must be logged in to view this image or video.
This thing is in showroom condition and gets ALOT of attention LOL, more than the lambo LOL. For 99whp it gets around pretty good. The best part about riding in one is popping the gullwing doors and stepping back into present time and asking the on lookers “what year is it”LOL

I also got to drive her back home:rocks:

They are awesome cars. I have a friend who has an ls swapped one. Last I heard from him one of the steaming services was making a documentary on him. But that thing ripped. Love those cars.

Also knew of a guy who mirror polished his and almost got arrested driving it on the street. Lol.

I never new the body’s actually stainless steel, and they only made them for a couple years I believe? Just a cool car.

Cherry 🍒 That’s so cool. Even though it’s not a fast ride, it’s just a cool iconic classic. Never knew it was turbocharged.
They weren’t turbo from the factory, this one had twin turbos when they got it but said it was a janky set up and not running right so they put it back to stock, makes 99whp LOL, it still gets around surprisingly well tho:thumb:

I love how they optimistically gave it a 170mph speedo. That must have been A LOT of cocaine.

I got to hang out with one at a Cars & Coffee back in 2019 and the owner didn't really have good things to say about it. He talked about how the door struts and springs were awful and pulled the roof apart. Something about water pumps and alternators. He was more interested in the Autozam than anything. But his was also in rough shape.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back