The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

First real DSM project getting started!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

algomni

Proven Member
May 11, 2014
Frankfort, Indiana
Hey guys, my name is Cody, and I have been lurking around on here for quite sometime, and learned quite a bit at that. I previously owned a 1990 Eagle Talon TSI AWD, but I didn't have the money to keep funding it seeing as it was still in need of some work to be road-worthy. But, I have just recently purchased a 1996 Eagle Talon TSI FWD and am pretty excited about it, and pretty pumped that I have gotten a better job to be able to afford some aftermarket parts. I picked it up with only a MBC, aftermarket boost gauge, a BOV which I don't know the name of, a FMIC, and some uninstalled Megan Racing lowering springs. Thanks for reading my post about where I'm at and whatnot, and be expecting to see my name in the forums some asking questions and what not seeing as how this will be my first time actually modding a vehicle LOL

I also attached some pictures of it so you guys can give me some feedback on what you think on how it looks!

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Welcome! I'm new myself and there is vast amounts of info here!

good straight looking car. what's the plans for it?
For now, going to get just the basic maintence done on it to make a reliable daily. Eventually I'm shooting to build somewhere around a 350-400 whp street car

Sounds like a good plan man. Run good synthetic oil, keep up on preventive maintenance and take care of it. Let it idle a few mins on warm up and before you shut it off. They can be fun reliable cars

Will do! I've owned a couple before

Funny we have the same car! Haha I'm new to the site as well and building my talon up like you, plans for awd conversion soon. Nice find on yours and good luck with whatevers in store

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back