The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

First log with ECMLink.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

16vdohcturboawd

20+ Year Contributor
Apr 15, 2003
the moon, Maine
Ok this is one of my first logs with the link and the first with the Uego wired to log. Im getting some knock and dont know why, my afr is between 11-11.5 and im only boosting 15-16psi. Mods are as follows.

Bolt-on Modifications:
Ported MHI Evo III 16G | Punishment Racing FMIC | Hallman Pro RX MBC | 2.5" VRS Turbo Back Exhaust | Ported Evo III O2 Housing | Ported 2G Exhaust Manifold | Dejon Intake Pipe | FIC 750cc Injectors | Walbro 190lph Fuel Pump (Rewired) | Prothane Motor Mount Inserts |

btw this only a good 2nd gear pull, in third the CEL for knock was coming on so i let off.

edit,

just noticed im a moron and posted this in the wrong section mods please move to the log file advice section.

Attachments

• log.2010.08.22-09.elg
    181.3 KB · Views: 64
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back