The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

ECMlink First Log on ECM link, is it ok?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nico_

Proven Member
Jan 2, 2013
Piracicaba, South_America
Hey, i just wanted an opnion about my first log. Car is stock, runs great, nothing wrong with it. I just wanted to check the numbers to see if everything matches before i change my turbo and start working on it.
Thanks

ps: car was already at the working temperature.

Sorry, here is the log. Cars is mostly stock, only with a walbro 255, hard intercooler pipes with 1g bov and Hahn big smic.

Attachments

• first log.elg
    126.4 KB · Views: 81
Looks like your TPS needs a bit of adjustment. Your idle also needs a bit of tuning based on your AirflowPerRev reading.

Read through all the things in the second link above and you'll find all the info you need to fix these two items.

Another thing to keep in mind is that a 255 pump is known to overrun the factory fuel pressure regulator. It's highly advised to get an AFPR to replace the factory unit.

Ok man, thanks for the input. About the iddle, it usually sits on 720-780 range when the car is hot.
This log it started with the car cold and it's eventually getting to the operating temperature. Also, i kept pushing the gas pedal because i'm a newbie and i didn't know it was going to capture it all! But looking at the last 10 seconds or so of the log should represent normal idleing. And what % should the TPS be? 1%?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back