The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

ECMlink First Log ECMLink

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JayB12

10+ Year Contributor
Jan 12, 2009
Philipsburg, Pennsylvania
Just installed ecmlink today and made a log. Can someone take a look at it for me? It looks like I'm lean but it shows 0 knock (I think.) I also found that my base fuel pressure is set at 37 instead of 43 for some reason on my fpr.

Attachments

• log.2012.01.17-03.elg
    57.7 KB · Views: 64
Why do you think you're lean? The only thing to go off is FrontO2 which is not ideal but you can get at least a rough idea of things with it. I haven't tuned with that in a very long time but I want to say .96V should indicate a very rich condition. The other piece is AFREst - how close is actual boost to BoostEst (8 psi)? If it's pretty close, then AFREst is generally pretty accurate and it's showing 9.6:1 which is, again, very rich. You are getting a blip of .4 KR but that wouldn't be an alarming amount to me at this point.

That would certainly indicate a lean condition if the gauge was reading in the 12's. What amount of boost are you running at this point?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back