The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

ECMlink first idle tuning the 2g

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

89coltgtnt

Probationary Member
Aug 17, 2008
ringwood, New_Jersey
hey all, i finally got another dsm. i started it up today, but it seems to be running rough. am i ready to take it for a spin

Attachments

• 2g3242019.elg
    103 KB · Views: 52
I'm not sure if you have yet, but there's very little information given in the log. Have you updated the ecu firmware recently? I'm not seeing a direct access tab. From what I'm seeing though, there's a bit of work to be done on getting the AFRest and your wideband to line up. It also seems that your wideband is reading 10.0 at idle? Should oscillate around 14.7 at idle. Make sure youre getting the correct fuel amounts and the gauges are working correctly before you take it out for a drive :)

I have not updated ecu firmware. I’m sorry I should have said for some reason the wideband jumps from 14-1 to 15-1 on the guage. I may have to double check that it’s getting the signal
I'm not sure if you have yet, but there's very little information given in the log. Have you updated the ecu firmware recently? I'm not seeing a direct access tab. From what I'm seeing though, there's a bit of work to be done on getting the AFRest and your wideband to line up. It also seems that your wideband is reading 10.0 at idle? Should oscillate around 14.7 at idle. Make sure youre getting the correct fuel amounts and the gauges are working correctly before you take it out for a driv
I'm not sure if you have yet, but there's very little information given in the log. Have you updated the ecu firmware recently? I'm not seeing a direct access tab. From what I'm seeing though, there's a bit of work to be done on getting the AFRest and your wideband to line up. It also seems that your wideband is reading 10.0 at idle? Should oscillate around 14.7 at idle. Make sure youre getting the correct fuel amounts and the gauges are working correctly before you take it out for a drive :)

for some reason link is saying my ecu does not support firmware upgrades.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back