The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

ECUflash First Evoscan log

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davidalindsey

10+ Year Contributor
Nov 5, 2008
Norfolk, Virginia
This is my first log with evoscan V2.7 on Vista34bit.
Using ECUflash with ROM 20550011mod-1v9Cb-MAF from Ceddy.
Mods are listed in my profile.
Do these numbers look right?
I know very minimal when it comes to tunning, so any ideals, thoughts, or a heads up on anything would be great.
Thanks.:)

Attachments

• test run 1.csv
    232.3 KB · Views: 133
I just installed the 2.7 yest and know nothing about it. First of all, what do I have to do to make a log like that?

This is my first log with evoscan V2.7 on Vista34bit.
Using ECUflash with ROM 20550011mod-1v9Cb-MAF from Ceddy.
Mods are listed in my profile.
Do these numbers look right?
I know very minimal when it comes to tunning, so any ideals, thoughts, or a heads up on anything would be great.
Thanks.:)

Same here how did you open your log file in excell? I cant even see whats going on with my car because the playback is so fast.

Well first make sure you select Imperial Units buy clicking the "logging" tab then select Imperial Units (MPH/Fahrenheit). For some reason the default conversion is in Metric Units (KPH/Celsius). I did not know this before hand so all my readings where in metric units.

Now as far as getting the log up in excell, I believe that is set by default. I changed no settings for me to open it as an excell doc.
All logs are saved by default under User>Documents>EvoScan 2.7>SavedDataLogs.
All the logs are saved under that folder sorted by date and time.
Example: EvoScanDataLog_2010.09.07_15.32.00
You can also do this within EvoScan 2.7 by clicking the "logging" tab and seclecting "Explorer- Open Log File Folder, and opening it with excell.

I will get another log up with the correct conversions up soon.
EDIT:
Here is the correct log.
2 is the most count of knock I got.
This is with a stock fuel system and a big16 at 15psi

Attachments

• EvoScanDataLog_2010.09.13_20.46.42.csv
    175 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
Well first make sure you select Imperial Units buy clicking the "logging" tab then select Imperial Units (MPH/Fahrenheit). For some reason the default conversion is in Metric Units (KPH/Celsius). I did not know this before hand so all my readings where in metric units.

Now as far as getting the log up in excell, I believe that is set by default. I changed no settings for me to open it as an excell doc.
All logs are saved by default under User>Documents>EvoScan 2.7>SavedDataLogs.
All the logs are saved under that folder sorted by date and time.
Example: EvoScanDataLog_2010.09.07_15.32.00
You can also do this within EvoScan 2.7 by clicking the "logging" tab and seclecting "Explorer- Open Log File Folder, and opening it with excell.

I will get another log up with the correct conversions up soon.
EDIT:
Here is the correct log.
2 is the most count of knock I got.
This is with a stock fuel system and a big16 at 15psi

:ohdamn: Lol I didnt think it was so simple, anywho thanks for the help now I can actually read my logs.

Evoscan can log whether its in closed/open loop correct? I'm going the reflashable ecu tuning route in the next little while.
I just got my wideband in and its ready really rich, im not so sure its switching to closed loop, i think my Coolant temp sensor might be the culprit.

davidalindsey, are you using my EvoScan .xml?

Doesn't look like it. The default .xml is mainly for Evos and a few requests are different.

Follow install directions here -> http://ceddy.us/?page_id=16

If you are using the new EvoScan 2.7.0090 Final:

EvoScan_2.7 Final + -> Mitsubishi MUTII.xml = Evoscan .xml for version 2.7.0090 and above
Goes in -> C:\users\NAME\Documents\EvoScan v2.7\DataSettings

NAME = Your Windows Login User Name​

Also first log I looked at you are logging Knock Voltage, use Knock Sum instead.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back