The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Rix Racing

First ever log. ecmlink v3 mods in profile.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jrdrew5

10+ Year Contributor
Oct 14, 2009
jacksonville, Florida
alright so just got the car back from modern automotive dynamics. And the whole time it was there we were finding more and more wrong and thing after thing would go wrong like a aircraft bolt as a turbo bolt that snaps off, Some how mad mike and all his awesomeness got the bolt out without damaging factory threads.

so me and my girl went to the beach for a late night walk and i wanted to do a log, First ever log so take it easy i did read the ecmlink help. And tried to log all the values asked for, Please let me know what u think. :pray:

Attachments

• 3rd gear wot pull untuned..elg
    18.2 KB · Views: 64
First you need to log with a wideband so we know whats actually going on. Turn the boost down until you get your airflow in line since your getting a bit of knock up top. Also I would tune using the DA tables and not the sliders. Its far easier to tune with and it gives you more feedback. What fuel are you using?

93 octane, actually a funny story i have a aem wideband, But idk if its logged to my ecmlink and i wouldnt know how to check without tearing apart my car. so i just clicked all the things asked to log in (ecmlink log advice) and moved on LOL. so how would i go about getting my wideband logged or checking if it is logged?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back