The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

first dsm

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3sev3n

Probationary Member
Nov 17, 2009
largo, Florida
whats up dsmtuners well I have always wanted one (uncle had one in 98) but finaly I get one its a 1996 eagle talon tsi I think it looks clean what do you think? completely stock right?? anyway heres the photos. please comment

Attachments

• tsi1.jpg
    tsi1.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 84
  • tsi2.jpg
    tsi2.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 86
  • tsi5.jpg
    tsi5.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 87
  • tsi8.jpg
    tsi8.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 79
  • tsib.jpg
    tsib.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 83
  • tsie.jpg
    tsie.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 90
  • turbo 2.0.jpg
    turbo 2.0.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 87
wow man looks great! nice and clean and low miles. is it awd or just fwd and if you dont mind sharing how much did you pick up this baby for

looks to be automatic if im not mistaking...i dont see the reservoir for the clutch fluid

its auto gst i saw it on clist in orlando florida. looks clean as hell but the red cover is not stock and im pretty sure the polished heat sheild is not stock. but the rest looks pretty stock

well the valve cover is stock its just been painted...and the same for the heat shield only someone used a wirewheel on it or something of the sort to make it look polished

$3200 fwd auto I loves it like my appendage

wow good price for the millage!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back