The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

First DSM owner

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

97tal

10+ Year Contributor
May 13, 2012
Raritan, New_Jersey
Hey whats up guys. Travis here from Raritan New Jersey. Picked up a 97 Talon Tsi AWD a few weeks ago. This car is going to be my first project car which I intend to race and the occasional weekend drive. Looking forward to getting some good guidance from this forum and meeting some fellow dsm owners. :thumb:

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Welcome nice find on the dsm. What are some of your first plans for the car. These cars are great to modify and once you start its hard to stop good luck.

So far all i did was the battery relocation, intake and tune up. Removed a bunch of stuff that is not goin to be needed since its going to be a drag car. Since this is my first project car I think I'm going to start off with a evo 3 16g setup. Just getting my supporting mods in first though.

So far all i did was the battery relocation, intake and tune up. Removed a bunch of stuff that is not goin to be needed since its going to be a drag car. Since this is my first project car I think I'm going to start off with a evo 3 16g setup. Just getting my supporting mods in first though.

Welcome to the world of DSM's. Good to hear you are doing supporting mods first.

Nice to see some local DSM action. There isnt much of it in the CNJ area.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back