The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

FIRST DSM STREET BUILD!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oh, never mind that idea then. I don’t know the problems of two kids (one was enough) - I mean I don’t know the problem of an auto trans.
LOL 😂😂💀 me neither man i know some shit but loosing gears randomly and it coming back randomly sometimes 2 secs sometimes 5 mins i lost it, i dropped it off at the shop i had build my trans. we will see what happens. i just want to be cautious. to much money in this thing for it to go down like that

Sounds like a VB or pressure issue. Its going from neutral to back into gear randomly or just when it tries to shift into the next gear?
yeah its random asf, i cant get into another gear it wont shift. then yes at random nothing of my doing the gears will drop, the first time i turned the car off and back on and there they were working again. come to this last time when i decided it was to much and park it so it wont break. i can up to 2 way stop sign and got stuck and had to push it to a parking lot because i couldnt get the gears to come back at all turning it on and off multiple times. so i thought it was officially done, me and a random guy pushed it in a parking and then i tried again this was maybe max 5 mins and bam i had gears so i drove it around the corner to my house parked it. now its at the trans shop. unfortunately i just want to make sure nothing catastrophic happens
like i said i will drive this car and i will enjoy my work i have done to this car. maybe i should look into a pressure gauge?

IMG_3369.jpeg

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back