The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

finlly fixed my idle problem

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Josh_92DSM

10+ Year Contributor
Jul 11, 2010
Sparks, Nevada
So finally found out why my idle was going from 1000 to 1400 up and down back and fourth it was the idle control screw so im finally idling normal at about 750 woohoo:hellyeah:ROFL:D:rocks:
just need to replace my o2 sensor then i can smog it and register it and finally drive it and go rape some hondas at my school :sneaky:
anyway one question can i use coilovers from a 92 gst on my 92 tsi? i dont think i can but i was just curious and another thing i need answerd my tac stopped working one day and idk why it stopped any tips where to start looking or how to get it to work thank you guys LOL

So finally found out why my idle was going from 1000 to 1400 up and down back and fourth it was the idle control screw so im finally idling normal at about 750 woohoo:hellyeah:ROFL:D:rocks:
just need to replace my o2 sensor then i can smog it and register it and finally drive it and go rape some hondas at my school :sneaky:
anyway one question can i use coilovers from a 92 gst on my 92 tsi? i dont think i can but i was just curious and another thing i need answerd my tac stopped working one day and idk why it stopped any tips where to start looking or how to get it to work thank you guys LOL

LOL I had the same problem never knew that screw did that glad it fixed your problem.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back