The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

Finals week is going to kill me

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2gGSX

15+ Year Contributor
Feb 15, 2004
St. Louis, Missouri
It's 4 am, and I'm still studying chemistry. Yesterday it was biology, today it will be more biology, and math. But then I'm done and I'll be going home to install some goodies on the car and write some tech articles...

Anyone else not sleeping because of finals too?

hehe..same here. I have English finals, accounting, etc.

Yesterday I had my Engine Design 1 Exam and Engineering 2 exam. I bombed the Engineering exam so I will be taking it during the summer. Nothing like knowing you are ####ed while you are writing a 4hr exam. Also this morning I had my Jig & Fixture Design exam which I probably got 80%+ on. Only 1 more to go on friday...

My exam schedule isnt that bad this semester. History at 8 am on thursday. Chem 2 and Calc 1 on Friday, then Im done. Luckily my chem lab didnt have an exam and neither did my english class. Next semester is gonna suck though. Calc 2, Calc. based physics, Engineering 101 and 110 and probably chem 2 again :notgood:

Yeah, I've gotten zero(and I do mean zero) hours of sleep the past 3 days. I've got ochem, cell bio, and microbio finals this week. I don't even want to think about next semester...I've crammed genetics, immunology, ochem 2, and ecology into my schedule...along with private research for the chairperson of the bio department. All of that just to graduate in the spring OMG

My finals are killing me too. I have Effective oral Communication (easy), then Accounting, Quantitative Business Analysis, Macro- economics, Micro computer Apps. for business (easy). But my problem is I simply cannot stay focus when studying. I try, I really do, it just doesn't happen.....I will say chocolate covered coffee beans are your friend :thumb:

I'll report back after I go take this final for Engineering graphics. haha :(

In the Past two weeks ive had 7 papers due 3 20 minute presentations and 4 finals the 5th final is just one of those hand in a paper deals and leave

finals are for

business info systems. finished last night
speech is on friday
math is today
english is thursday

Had my stats final yesterday, physics today. eek. I think I should just bring the lube to the test, its gonna hurt.

Tom... Good to hear STL sucks right now too. I think I'm going to kill myself. Had Electromag Physics last Friday, Statics today, Diffy Q and Engineering Stats on Thusday.

Anson

I here you guys, I didn't sleep sunday night. I had a Informations Technology final and Micro Econ final. Next up is Accounting and Pillosopy.

accounting and GE finals last thursday, business statistics tomorrow....i already have my next parts at home waiting for me! (type-RS and new IC pipes)

blk 2gnt said:
Yeah, I've gotten zero(and I do mean zero) hours of sleep the past 3 days. I've got ochem, cell bio, and microbio finals this week. I don't even want to think about next semester...I've crammed genetics, immunology, ochem 2, and ecology into my schedule...along with private research for the chairperson of the bio department. All of that just to graduate in the spring OMG

You sir are a god. Most people choose not to take orgo, MCB AND cellular bio all at once I thought, and for good reason LOL. Although you're trying to graduate early I see. Are you premed?

UMR98GSX said:
Tom... Good to hear STL sucks right now too. I think I'm going to kill myself. Had Electromag Physics last Friday, Statics today, Diffy Q and Engineering Stats on Thusday.

Anson

SLU blows, but this is what I get for not doing anything the entire semester and trying to pull a 4.0 I guess. I'll talk to you on AIM sometime if I get a chance

2gGSX said:
You sir are a god. Most people choose not to take orgo, MCB AND cellular bio all at once I thought, and for good reason LOL. Although you're trying to graduate early I see. Are you premed?

I actually went to school part time for my first two and a half years in college...I'm now trying to make up some time and finally graduate. I'm 25 now...I should've been done a while ago. I'm actually not premed...I'm going into Immunology/Bacteriology research once I graduate...already have something lined up :rocks: ...that's all provided I make it through next semester alive LOL

I'm in the same boat as everyone else here too. Fortunately my exams are a little more spread out 2 this week 2 next week, but studying sucks and its easy to procrastinate when there's a computer and a friend nearby

lets see....

bombed an investments final today...

10 page paper due at 11:00 am today, still havent finished

International finance test on thursday

Im sitting here drinking box wine and doing nothing...

were having a party on thursady, LOL, and all DSMers are welcome! :thumb:

American Government and Politics was today
(15 page term paper due along with it, and an in class essay)

Sociological Pattern in Society is tomorrow (Wednesday)
(case study work)

Thursday I have my Macroeconomics final in the morning, then my Classical music structure and form in the afternoon.
(5 page concert paper and on line quizzes for music)

Friday is philosophical anthropology...
(20 page term paper due last week, in class essay is the final)

and to think, I'm a business major, junior year ROFL

It's like 7:20
2 hours of sleep
biopwned!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back