The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Finally

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vtec_Killer

15+ Year Contributor
Mar 5, 2005
Muncy, Pennsylvania
Saturday I went to my Physical Agility test and passed so now Im a cadet in the Pennsylvania Municipal Police Officer ACT 120 program. Test consisted of 1 1/2 mile run in under 13 min, 300m run in under 60 sec, Bench press 96% of body weight and do 38 situps in a min. It sucked but I got through it. Im pumped to start class. This is my dream job and I can't even explain how good it feels to finally take the step to do it.

Been there, done that, glad I'm out...

I guess you could say I was regarded as a federal officer for my deployment to Texas after the whole 9-11 crap (Army Reserves for 8 LONG years). Being in law enforcement wasn't for me. But I still have a lot of friends that went with me and are now cops throughout central PA, from Sheriffs to Federal enforcement officers, so I don't have to worry about tickets when driving around in the right places :D !

Where you going for your 120?

The test sounds fairly easy, except for the situps i could do the running and lifting.

But, I'm sure it is tougher then you make it sound writing it out. Congrats to you. I think if i didn't have my dreams set on being a doctor, being a cop would be next in line.

Good luck.

Very nice:thumb: ...what I wanna know is how do some cops get so gosh darn fat.ROFL

CruisinGSX said:
Been there, done that, glad I'm out...

I guess you could say I was regarded as a federal officer for my deployment to Texas after the whole 9-11 crap (Army Reserves for 8 LONG years). Being in law enforcement wasn't for me. But I still have a lot of friends that went with me and are now cops throughout central PA, from Sheriffs to Federal enforcement officers, so I don't have to worry about tickets when driving around in the right places :D !

Where you going for your 120?

Lackawanna College. In Hazleton.

Vtec_Killer said:
Saturday I went to my Physical Agility test and passed so now Im a cadet in the Pennsylvania Municipal Police Officer ACT 120 program. Test consisted of 1 1/2 mile run in under 13 min, 300m run in under 60 sec, Bench press 96% of body weight and do 38 situps in a min. It sucked but I got through it. Im pumped to start class. This is my dream job and I can't even explain how good it feels to finally take the step to do it.

Hey, congrats on the accomplishment, its harder than most people think. I am actually thinking about doing the same thing, but at the Allentown Academy. I went to the test and missed the 300m run by one second because of shin splints. In Allentown the requirements are different, its a mile and half in 13.5mins, and 35 sit-ups, and 93% of your body weight. I only had 2 weeks to get in shape for the academy, and I failed miserably, so I'm going to wait 6 months and try again. PM me and keep me updated on how things are there, I was thinking of going to the academy your at. Good luck :thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back