The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Finally working on a DSM. Seth.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StreetTerrorist

Probationary Member
Jun 21, 2010
farmersville, Ohio
Whats going on everyone? I figured I'd make a intro thread of who I am and what I've built/building. Im Seth I am from Dayton, Ohio. I'm 23 and currently laid off. So I'm just going to show past builds and etc.

First real boost build was my 1993 del sol. Turbo b16 13 psi 310 whp. Best time on street tires and open diff. 13.5 @ 110.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Put the del sol back to na and sold it and picked up a 92 dx hatch shell and a 2000 em1 b16a2 swap. Sold off the trans and used mey s4c Ctr trans with the 4.4 fd and lsd diff. Turbo setup. Ground motorsports topmount manifold. Garret 60-1 with the 62mm compressor wheel. Presicion 1000 cc injectors. Ectune. Car as stripped of everything other then a seat and the dash. Was going for 400whp on a bonestock b16 but cracked a sleeve.

The car was purpose built for racing. I had all the rear lights ran to switch , just in case:sneaky:.

My 66 c10

ae86 gts

1992 bmw 318ic

Then the Talon.Its a 95 tsi awd turbo 5 speed. It has the 97+ front and rear end. Future plans Built 7 bolt forward facing manifold. Hy35. Stripped interior, take out anything I dont need. Make it as light as possible.

niceee welcome..i currently drive a 96 spyder (in the middle of an awd swap) fully built 6 bolt with a pte6262 and im also buildling a h2b del sol si

niceee welcome..i currently drive a 96 spyder (in the middle of an awd swap) fully built 6 bolt with a pte6262 and im also buildling a h2b del sol si

Yeah it'd be nice to have a lot of power and have a drop top at the same time ahah. I planned on boosting my bmw.With it being a 318ic it had the 1.8 dohc four cyclinder. Throw a metal headgasket in and some metric head studs, bottom ends forged stock.So it can handle some power. But in the end I didn't and just bought a talon ahah. Yeah only reason I got rid of my Del sol and got a eg hatch was simply weight. With the sol having a targa it has reinforcing steel that weighs some , not alot but when your making low hp it all adds up. I got the hatch weighing in with me @ 1721 lbs. So being that light and having 360ish hp and being able to rev out to 9k and make power it wouldn't be slow.ahah

Goodluck on the H2b build. I've always had a thing for h-series and f-series I had a f22b1 v tec swapped eg coupe for a little while haha.

-seth

Nicley done and how many fricken cars do you have? LOL

DOUBLE POST!!!!!

I've had A LOT more. Atm I just have the talon and my DD 1988 caprice classic estate wagon slammed on 86 vette wheels. ahhaha. I would max out the bandwidth on dsmtuners if I posted a picture of every car I've had ahhaha...

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back