The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

Finally recieved my DSM tuners Decal for windshield!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Myk984g63

Proven Member
Oct 8, 2020
Bakersfield, California
Big thanks to Ludachris and everyone else that helped get this made and shipped. It was a perfect fit and couldn't be more happier! What an amazing community and awesome members! The 98 GST is coming along very nicely. Body work is almost done and getting ready for paint!
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Honestly I wanted a different kit and they were all fiberglass and did some research and KBD had the best reviews and decided to go with this kit and mould it myself with some variations that looked better. I moulded the rear bumper into the quarter panel for a uniform look and blended the side skirts as well. Almost changed out the high wing for a combat-style wing but decided not to. It's going to be Metallic Gun Metal Grey and absolutely can't wait to get it ready for that. It's about 90% there so far.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back