The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

finally in the dsm game

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Our cars really dont have "stages" of turbo upgrades.
What turbo does it have on it?

The only real way to tell what kind of power your making is to get it to a drag strip and see what kind of numbers you run...
Some may say get it on a dyno, but IMO thats just for bragging rights. Ive seen the same car make different numbers on different dynos.

Welcome to the nightmare. Your life will never be the same.

Your best bet......read read read. There are THOUSANDS of tech articles on here. I have yet to even tap the surface of the information that has been collected. Listen to the advice of the Wisemen. They know their stuff. And do not be afraid to ask questions. The only bad question is one that is never asked.

Welcome to the nightmare. Your life will never be the same.

Your best bet......read read read. There are THOUSANDS of tech articles on here. I have yet to even tap the surface of the information that has been collected. Listen to the advice of the Wisemen. They know their stuff. And do not be afraid to ask questions. The only bad question is one that is never asked.

This is true, def. read! But read before asking questions, 99% of the time the answer to your question is already on this site, you just have to find it.

Google search is definitely your friend. I just like to type in random things about my car so I can see what all there is. You will be amazed at how much you can learn.

i have a 16g turbo. 550cc injectors open dump o2 housing and 3" ehaust

I am hoping you have some way to tune with those injectors. If not, I believe you will be running very rich.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back