The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

Finally I'm back....

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carcarcarcar

Probationary Member
Dec 10, 2008
laredo, Wyoming
with a new (used) dsm.

BAck in the day i had a mint '93 AWD laser but due to electrical issues that i couldnt find i had to sell it.

well today i just bought another.

This time it is a 1995 EAgle talon, one owner, completely stock with 100,000 miles, new tires, brake pads, o2 sensors, battery, etc
it has a moonroof, cd player, all power, etc.

the exterior is mint it got resprayed 2 years ago looks great.

only downfall is that it is automatic.

but...

I got it for $2150 !!

what do you all think?

(i'll get pics later)

with a new (used) dsm.

BAck in the day i had a mint '93 AWD laser but due to electrical issues that i couldnt find i had to sell it.

well today i just bought another.

This time it is a 1995 EAgle talon, one owner, completely stock with 100,000 miles, new tires, brake pads, o2 sensors, battery, etc
it has a moonroof, cd player, all power, etc.

the exterior is mint it got resprayed 2 years ago looks great.

only downfall is that it is automatic.

but...

I got it for $2150 !!

what do you all think?

(i'll get pics later)

That gives you a lot of money for mods.

who do you think i am?

The owner of Coca-Cola.

Buying this car leaves me with only a few hundred bucks, but as time goes on i'll see what i can do.

But i got a pretty good deal right?

what do you mean they are starting to do very well?

at drag strips?

what do you mean they are starting to do very well?

at drag strips?

LOL..yes in racing conditions ...there just out performing EVEN dogbox transmissions ,,,and they get a killer 60ft time..

and OMG the launch (in a powered car) is crazy :)

i dont like automatics because there not as much fun...but im starting to think about going to a automatic. even tho i just spent $3500 on my new (built) 5spd.

i have a friend, that had a 5 speed 2g awd Eclipse,that went 10.5 1/4,and then on the same setup ,but with an automatic (trans) on his first test with the auto (1 week ago) went 9.97 @ 142mph in the 1/4 MILE.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back