The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

finally i got my car back

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lizoyd18

10+ Year Contributor
Sep 22, 2008
san pablo, California
just got my car back and it only cost me 2600 bucks :) this sux now im broke but the best part is the guy says i need another clutch and i dont have enough money for that..and i need a new clutch master cylinder but other than that my car is all good i don't feel the clutch slip at all except 5th gear only i still need the a stick and a bracket for my shifter..in my room i have a evo 3 turbo,cams and 550 injectors its weird i have something but im missing alot of other something LOL..the only tuning device i have in my car is that translator and i hate using it..but whatever meeting we having i will be there i hope LOL..:)

Good to hear you got your car back. I'm in Oregon till the 23rd but maybe we could meet up when I get back. Not many dsmers where we live and it'd be good to know some.

i got some pics oh and if anybody know anygood tuners and a good method to tune with afc and cams tell me

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

i still gotta lower my back end i just raised my exaust just a little bit higher but still hits the ground on big bumps..

it was the transmission wasn't it? i remember your post a while back..

you paid that much and its not a built tranny nor did it include aftermarket clutch and flywheel?

just the transmission alone and they had to heat and weld my shifting bracket in the right spot but i didnt have any money for a new clutch so right now i need a new clutch..but still i dont feel it slip only in 5th gear..

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back