The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Finally happened to me..thieves

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I have about 1/3 snap on, 1/3 mac tools, and 1/3 craftsman.

If anything goes wrong with a snap on or a mac tools, i just call up the Snap on guy or the mac tools guy and he'll come to my house.

with craftsman, I have to drive about 20 minutes to ochards supply and pray that they have one in stock.

Yeah it kind of is a blessing in disguise. Both my impacts were about shot because the shop had a TON of water in the system. The screen on my Tech2 was blurred because some retard dropped it and my valve regrind machine was broke but they don't need to know that. I will buy another bottom box, probably 60" and most likely go with Craftsman tools with some Snap-On stuff. I had about 1/2 and 1/2 and couldn't tell the difference in the two so why not go cheaper.

hey,how much do the Tech2s go for in the USA anyway? do you think the Euro Flash card and CANdi module will work with a US Tech2 (tech2 will go for ALOT here,i dont think you want to know).. ehm,if you dont want to mention the price of the Tech and the cards,you can send me a PM .. Thanks in advance
:confused:

(because waay back in the day, the US cartidges worked in th eoldschool tech1s .. boy am i old LOL)

sorry about your loss, but since you are getting it back for the insurance... :thumb:

new tools rock:rocks:

Is it wise to talk about how you're going to make out like a bandit with your full name and address for everyone to see?

Doesn't bother me none. Insurance wanted to know what parts I bought. Never asked for price so they are doing to get thier own prices. They not ask , I not tell.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back