The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

finally got my rims on.............

how do they look

• the look good!

Votes: 24 92.3%
  • WTF were you thinking?

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vertGST

20+ Year Contributor
Dec 1, 2002
Miramar, Florida
finally got my rims and coilovers on the car..............just need to wait for the center caps to arrive. they are on back order till june.

Attachments

• dscf0102.jpg
    dscf0102.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 305
thanks to andrew for the coilovers :D

Attachments

• dscf0101.jpg
    dscf0101.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 548
holy shiste......its very hard to make a 2g stand out because everyone pimps them out......but you have done it. looks frickin great.

Looks nice.

If only the pics weren't so blurry.

Originally posted by L2RTSiAWD
Looks nice.

thinkin the same thing... but from what i can see they look damn nice4

Originally posted by L2RTSiAWD
Looks nice.

yeah its my digicam. what can i say......you buy cheap, you get cheap:(

Brendon:dsm:

I think your car looks really good!!!! Those rims really help make it stand out, and they add alot. I love those rims.

Well, you just made my mind up for me. I have the exact same color spyder and have been thinking about getting either the Racing Hart C2's, or some gunmetal six spoke rims. Those rims definitely give the car a more classy and sporty look. :thumb:

thanks everyone:D

Through all the blur, they still look great!

no we didn't have our install day. i had the coilovers installed at a shop and i am still down for the install day. i am sure everyone else has things lying around that need to be installed.

Originally posted by doug
Very nice! Two things, though: 1) Did I miss our local install day? :) , and 2) I'm pretty sure your car's not a 91....

Doug

i was going to wait and install my MBC with you guys... :cry:

nice wheel gap ;) you still have camber kits to do, right? so the install day is still on...?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back