The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

finally got my gsx back

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

da kang3

15+ Year Contributor
Mar 26, 2005
ft hood, Texas
today is one of the best days for me in the past 2-3 months. i finally got my car back from the shop. new clutch, new crank, cars runnin real good. and the best part, i got my idle surge fixed. the kit at the shop said that my brake something line wasnt connected all the way and when he fully connected it he adjusted one more bolt and it went down to 850-900 rpm and no more idle surge. no more dying when i go to stop. when i hit the clutch to stop, boom, straight 850 and hold ROFL :) :D LOL! ROFL . oh im feelin soooo good. only thing is, i got cq tomorrow so i cant drive my car. and then i gotta go tdy to fort sill, oklahoma for a week so my baby will be just sittin there in the parkin lot doin nothin. and oh yea, the only bad thing is that my brake lights dont turn off, ever. cause the brake switch under the brake pedal is broken, so i gotta get a new one of those. but opposed to everything else, thats NOTHIN. not botherin me at all. well, sorry for the lengthy write up, but im just soo overjoyed :sneaky:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back