The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

Finally got an AWD

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4G63Trevor

Probationary Member
Mar 18, 2004
Kelowna, B.C._Canada
hello, my name is Trevor,

i used to be Mr. Talon, but i saw it fitting that with a new car i should change my name and start fresh. anyways, some of you may have been following my post What do u think? anyways here are pics of my car, and some specs

29108engine_small.JPG

29108front_angle_small.JPG

29108low_front_small.JPG

29108rear_angle_small.JPG

29108rear_small.JPG

29108side_small.JPG

$5000 CDN ($3,770 USD) for a:
1993 Plymouth Laser RS Turbo AWD
116,000kms
5spd
ABS
A/C
PW/L
Viscous coupler
one owner (lady) purchased new here in kelowna
stock CD player
2 sets of rims (stock and 16" eagle rims i think)
color is dark metallic green

thanx, trevor

Not a bad deak and it looks clean. Enjoy your car.. have some fun and drive safely. We hope you stay here with us.

sweet car, but PLEASE don't ruin by "converting" it to an eclipse like everyone does here where i am at. i would love to have an awd laser ... hell i would probably trade my awd talon and n/t eclipse for one. nothing quite like spanking people in a plymouth ...:thumb: :talon: :laser: :dsm:

At first I was gonna say you got Screwed! its a GST, Cause of the gray ground Effects.

How do you like AWD now? now do you know what AWD is all about?!?!?!

the AWD is great. i've only launched twice, nad its unbelivable. i think ilaunched it pretty well for my first time, gonna have to have a fellow dsmer in the area take me out in his to compare. i can't wait till i can get my hands in there and start chagin stuff. and i am gonna keep it a laser, LOL gonna put money towards peformance, and not makin it an eclipse :)

thanx

trevor

Originally posted by 4G63Trevor
the AWD is great. i've only launched twice, nad its unbelivable. i think ilaunched it pretty well for my first time, gonna have to have a fellow dsmer in the area take me out in his to compare. i can't wait till i can get my hands in there and start chagin stuff. and i am gonna keep it a laser, LOL gonna put money towards peformance, and not makin it an eclipse :)

thanx

trevor

Good deal. Don't follow my lead and ram into the back of a stopped truck, and you will enjoy the car alot!

Originally posted by 4G63Trevor

thanx

trevor

phew ... that's good to hear. there was a guy here that bought a 90 turbo laser (fwd of course) and spent a good 3k on a new engine, small 16g,bov (greddy type s), aftermarket pulleys (all), toda timing belt, and all this other shit. then he went and RICED it out with a huge park bench of a spoiler, spray painted the dash blue and yellow, and got matching seats. then he did a 92 eclipse conversion. but the real funny thing is that it got repoed shortly after and another buddy bought it (and trashed the engine ... "because he had a spare one").

First I'd like to welcome you to the wonderful world of awd. Next I'd like you to kiss your wallet goodbye, it won't have any purpose after a month. :D

Originally posted by TurboSam
First I'd like to welcome you to the wonderful world of awd. Next I'd like you to kiss your wallet goodbye, it won't have any purpose after a month. :D

oh come now, I keep money in my wallet til I put it in the bank to be spent over the internet for parts or on gas!:thumb: :(

Nice Laser. I wish mine was AWD turbo!:cry: Glad to hear your gunna keep it a Laser. Hardly anyone I know knows what a Laser is. So it's nice to have a odd/rare car. But, my car has less miles! :p Just hit 56000 last night. :D

~Andrew~:laser:

i just did the BCS restrictor mod, a K&N and took off the snorkel (still gotta hack the can, just don't have a dye grinder) what a difference!! now i'm gonn clean my SMIC and start planning my U/LICPs and a 3" intake.

trevor

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back