The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

finally dyno'd my gst

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

831gst831

Probationary Member
Jan 22, 2009
soledad, California
well i went to go get my car dyno ... and i was having problems dynoing the car. It wasnt getting enough fuel pressure...so was leaning out alot... so i decide to check the fuel pump and the fuel pump was leaking all the gas out just because the o ring wasnt put on right .. so i fix it and i was runing cool now..

my first pull i got 208whp and 220 trq
second pull i got 232whp and 250 trq
and my final pull i got 300 whp and 300 trq
that was on 15psi

on 25psi i got 350whp and 355trq

i was happy with my results
cant wait now to take it to the track now

pics or it didn't happen!!

and then i'm gonna go around making outlandish claims like my truck makes 500hp to the water pump, and that's why it's leaking... it can't handle the power. :)

:cool:Congrats on your dyno numbers. But just a word of advice for the future when you post dyno nunbers people here like to see dyno sheet with that:thumb: almost like giving us a burger and no fries

It's more like a bun with no burger. Just the lettuce, tomatoes, and the rest...

That's sweet bro now we need sheets and vid haha

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back