The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

2G Finally broke down and made an account.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KenshinHimura

Probationary Member
Jul 14, 2018
C falls, Ohio
Just wanting to say hi to this great community. I've had my dsm since December of 2017, I felt that it was time to make an account here since this site is great for learning how to keep these cars in great shape. I've always dreamed about having one of these cars since I was a real young kid back in the late 90s and I have now achieved that goal of having one sitting in my garage.

Welcome! I only visit when i have 3 to 6 beers and this is one of those nights, son! I've forgot so much but i DO have a very, very well built 97. Don't drive her much but i can't sell her. Enjoy. I'm sure there are not many folks on here nowadays but there are Wisemen. Look at the vfaq and search forums. Tremendous amount of knowledge here. Have a good night, see you in 5 months

Welcome! I only visit when i have 3 to 6 beers and this is one of those nights, son! I've forgot so much but i DO have a very, very well built 97. Don't drive her much but i can't sell her. Enjoy. I'm sure there are not many folks on here nowadays but there are Wisemen. Look at the vfaq and search forums. Tremendous amount of knowledge here. Have a good night, see you in 5 months

Ive lurked here for a few years trying to learn more about these fun cars and have used some of the information I have acquired on what to look for when buying one of these cars. Now that ive finally bought one, I hope to continue to learn and share what ive learned along the way in the journey with my DSM

Welcome and good luck. These are really fun cars that when built well with quality parts can actually be quite reliable. I've had mine for close to 18 years now and it's been modestly modded for around 12 of them and it's never given any issues that I couldn't handle in a weekend.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back