The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Finally breaking in

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rosey2G

Probationary Member
Jul 9, 2022
Tampa, Florida
Hey guys, I'm Rosey. For as long as I can remember, I've always wanted a 2G.

My first car was a 3G, and I've loved Mitsubishi ever since, even though I had the SOHC 6G72. I've been doing collision and paint work for going on 5 years now, and I just recently got myself a 2GA GST that needs some love. Right now, I'm just trying to get it on the road and lookin like a good 10 footer.

In addition to the paint work, I've also been working with carbon fiber for the last year or so, and I'm hoping that now that I've finally acquired my dream car I'll be able to start bringing some more carbon fiber pieces to the market. I've always had a soft spot for CF, but it seems like there's very few people that offer many CF products for these cars.

I'm also looking forward to adding to the paint expertise on this forum, as from what I've found, there are many more mechanics than there are body guys 😂

Last edited by a moderator:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back