The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

FINALLY back in a DSM

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YoCoPA717

Probationary Member
Oct 9, 2013
York, Pennsylvania
Hi there. Trading my 03 stage 3 Hahn turbo boosted sxt neon for a 97 gst eclipse on Friday. My first car was a 92 awd tsi talon 5 years ago and I'm more than excited to be climbing into a 2nd gen gst this time around. A little sad that she isn't awd so I'll be using the forum for parts and info on a 6 bolt swap and gsx conversion when the time comes. I'm getting her in pretty good condition with 109 on the dash and original motor. Going to need to replace the rear windshield motor and replace the front o2 sensor. Hoping that fixes the problem with the low idle on a cold start.

I have some basic car knowledge but nothing too spectacular so I hope to find the answers to any questions I will have in the future about any issues I may encounter with my new ride.

It is a pleasure to have all of your knowledge and aid at my fingertips, and I look forward to getting to know you guys. Also hoping to maybe find a local crew to run around with in the South Central PA area as close to York as possible.

Cheers!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back