The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Rix Racing

filling tranny and transfer car has to be level?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AL92

15+ Year Contributor
Dec 12, 2003
regina, SK_Canada
I need to fill my trans and transfer case. How can I get the car level in my garage to do it or does that matter..?

Well you could get 4 jack stands.... around 50 dollars at most auto stores.... for all 4. Jack up the front and put the stands under the front.... then jack up the rear and put stands under the rear... more room to work and the car will be level... I like leaving the jack under the car raised up just in case... I have a phobia of the car falling on me...

I don't think putting the car i the air is necessary, and will probably take more time than it saves, leaving it on the ground is safest.

Yes, it has to be level.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back