The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

Fight Stories

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

thehyena

Banned Member
Mar 3, 2003
--_Other_Parts_of_the_World
You ever get into fights? well tell your stories, tactics and other stuff here.

ill start it with one of the best fights i ever had....

Sophmore year I was walking out to my bus when some peice of shit senior just knocked my hat off and started laughingw his freinds. So i went up behind him and drilled him in the back of the head with my 25lb book bag. I dropped the bookbag and he threw a punch, and it connected and hurt like hell. So i regained my equalibrium and put my hands up. He threw another punch but i grabbed his arm and threw it to my right side with my left hand, then i proceeded to punch him as hard as i could in the gut with my right hand. I knocked the wind outta him and when he was bent over I drilled him with a left hook in the face and quickly uppercut him as his head was going down from the hook. He stumbled but he didn't go down so i got fvcking pissed and punched him in the throat, twice.so he dropped to his knees holding his throat. So i hit him in the nose once with a left and quickly followed with a right hook which sent him to the concrete. I turned to get my bookbag and was greeted by the vice principal, principal and security guard who came about a minute too late. They all couldn't beleive that i just beat the shit outta this senior who always bullied kids around. I got a 3 day suspension and the senior got 2 weeks for hazing an underclassman and starting a fight. After that he wouldn't even look at me when i saw him in the hall or something. it was the best fight of my life.

I'll post more later but now....your turn.

Ok we are done with these, punch people in the mouth, gettting your ass kicked, and fight story threads.

And before you ask... NO I didn't get my ass beat when I was little. I did the ass beating.

You just like to post we todd did threads to see your name.

try to get into the tech section a little more.

Yes, I agree, this is going a bit overboard. Let's get back to cars a little bit. And please, if I see a thread questioning why this thread was closed, or someone crying because we're getting uptight, it won't be taken kindly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back