The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

Fight, Fight, Fight!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeremoose

15+ Year Contributor
Sep 28, 2004
Edmonton, Alberta_Canada
So tonight I went to a movie with a lady friend, which went fine... Then we get outside and this Native and some white guy start bothering us. At first they were just talking to us and generally being a nuisance, then they grabbed her. So, I kinda stepped forward and told the guys to step the F*CK off.. Any-who, it started as a pushing match then the white guy grabs me and punches me in the stomach; meanwhile the native guy is telling the lady what a b*tch I am, etc etc... The guys still holding onto me, so I basically just overpower him and get an arm free and punch him in the kidneys, then the native jumps in. They start wildly throwing punches, as do I; both of us getting some GOOD shots in. Here comes the funny side-note: in my wild flailing, I *accidentally* swing my arm back and hit the white guy RIGHT in the temple knocking him to the ground (didn't even do it on purpose, kinda funny actually). The native guy kinda looks down at his buddy, shocked, so I grab him and toss him into the wall that I was pushed up against the whole time, then I grab him by the shirt and cokc (can't spell that the real way for some reason.. ;) ) my fist, and he's like, "DUDE, we were just clowning!!" So I just kinda shoved him off to the side and walked over to my car, end of story. The weirdest part is that these weren't very big guys (hence the tossing them around), and they still went for me even though I'm about 6'3 245 pounds... Either VERY ballzy or a little stoned/drunk :p .. Anyways, that's my story! Catcha all lata!!

P.S. the white guy was still on the ground when I drove by after!! :p

:thumb: some people are just so stupid. good lookin out for your girl dude. :talon:

She liked it because she likes it when I "protect her"... Mushy stuff... LOL

Damn they just came up to you and started all that for no reason? :confused: Well i guess some people are just stupid, good job anyway :cool:

f that . I would have cont to knock the other guy out and the guy on the ground, i would have gotten a few kicks to the face ....If they dont fight fair either would i :thumb:

Well, I didn't want to take things too far. Mind you, when they grabbed her it pissed me right off; but I didn't want to piss her off either by pounding em' both right into the ground :p!

P.S. I don't think it was for no reason, the theatre we have here is on "the bad side of town" and its right by a bunch of drug houses, bars, etc.. So, yeah.. LOL

good job man LOL sounds like a joke to so there was a guy his girlfriend a native and a whiteguy at the movies.....LOL :thumb: nice going though way to look out for your girl

good job on protecting your girl man! I can relate, kinda. A couple weeks ago when I was leaving the home comming dance with my friends and their girls. (Ditched mine in the dance cause she starting being a hoe) Anyways these stupid stoners came upto us and started talking shit and making fun of their girl friends out of the blue. I was like, whats your problem? My friends are small so they started getting pushed around. So I jumped in and tried to seperate them and calm them down. But they wouldn't have it. So this one skinny biatch punched me in the ear. I was like WTF and my ear started ringing so I pushed him into a concrete(sp?) pillar and his friends piled on my. Like 6 umpa lumpas(sp?)trying to kill me. Of course they got me on the ground and started kicking me. But before I could get up they were all down. My foot ball friends love to fight and they saw us from inside. Of course the stupid rentacops came out at the wrong time and pinned us with starting the fight. So now I'm banned from our school dances and games from now on. . Oh well. No battle scars for me, but they had bruises and one kid had a broken finger. Luckily noone tried to press charges. :)

. . Sorry I hi-jacked your thread.. My story just kinda relates.

-andrew

yeah... i have never kicked anyones ass in my life... :shhh:

Surprisingly, no... I'm not into that sex before marriage stuff :shhh: (flamesuit on)... LOL

sexehtopper said:

That's me. :D

Good for you Jeremoose. F eveybody else, including me. Do what you believe to the fullest. I ment no offense. :thumb:

Some kids started shit with us for no reason. 2 of them, like 6 of us. They shoved a huge guy and they both weighed like 130. SOOO, after getting shoved by a bigger guy, they call someone, saying "BRING MY 9!" Well, a civic hauled up, and a guy jumped out and put a gun to my friend's head. My friend just punched the guy and then a major ass kicking followed. The cops came and a few people with them got arrested. 1 of our guys was arrested b/c he wouldn't stop pummelling the kid and he was drunk as hell. :laugh: Gotta love it when kids start shit, get beat up, then THEY get arrested.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back