The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

FIC releases new 1120cc low impedance injectors! Available @ STM !

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

STM tuned

Supporting Vendor
Feb 14, 2008
Rochester, New_York
FIC has just recently released their new 1120cc Low Impedance Injector for the DSM / Evo !

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

These new 1120s are replacing both the older 1050, and 1150cc injectors they used to offer.

To demonstrate how well they match these new injectors, all FIC 1120s will include Fuel Injector Clinic Data Match Technology information sheets, which provide the most complete flow matching and latency value information available in the industry.
( Sample of what the sheet looks like shown below )

Another added bonus, is the pricing for these injectors will remain the same as the 1050cc pricing was.

$345!

As an FIC Dealer, we can get you into any FIC Injector sets you need!
We haven't updated our website with the new 1120s yet, but if you have any questions or would like to order some, please send me a PM or give us a call!

-STM
STM | STREET TUNED MOTORSPORTS | GTR | DSM | EVO | SUBARU | PERFORMANCE & DYNO TUNING

I was at 95% IDC around 460hp with fic 1150 high z. So I'd assume 425-450 hp is where they would be maxed.

1150's (at 43psi) are good for 50-60 lb/min on E85. So I'd expect the same from these.

Thanks for posting this info out there! We will be making an official announcement shortly about these injectors but they are available now from STM and all of your other favorite Fuel Injector Clinic dealers for anyone looking.

To read more about Data Match Technology and learn why it provides such a big benefit to your injector set, please follow this link: http://fuelinjectorclinic.com/data-match-technology

If anyone has any questions about these let us know.

I just got mine in the mail today. They look great too. I hope yall can see this.
"]
[/URL]

Im looking to grab some of these so I can run back and forth between pump gas and e 85 anyone doing anything similar to me?

Yes I believe Black97Spyder (my son) is planning on doing both fuels Victor and like he said he has a set of them. He hasn't run the E-85 yet since the season ended before he could run any of it and get a good setup on his DSMLink. Just FYI. He will probably chime in soon.

Sounds good ill be getting some soon gotta get this thing together once I get this driveshaft bearings done tomorrow, then the ecmlink sensor and tuned, all before the shootout plus a few more things. Ill be running e 85 and pump fuel we have a few e 85 stations around here. yeah buddy.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back