The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

FIC injector ID

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

97egl

Proven Member
Feb 6, 2014
Brownsburg, Indiana
Bought a set of what was supposed to be 950cc FIC injectors but seen they are scribed with 126-1250 so I wasn't sure if they are actually 1250's or if that number means anything.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Bought a set of what was supposed to be 950cc FIC injectors but seen they are scribed with 126-1250 so I wasn't sure if they are actually 1250's or if that number means anything.

https://fuelinjectorclinic.com/Injectors/Mitsubishi/DSM-EVO-(1-9)/IS126-1220, 1250s not listed on their site but the product code for the 1220s is '126-1220'. I would think them being 1250s could be a safe bet. Only real way to tell would be have them flow tested or see how they end up tuning in the car.

Only real way to tell would be have them flow tested or see how they end up tuning in the car.

Or perhaps call FIC and ask them what they are.

The 126-1250 is 1250cc from the previous low-z injector lineup of FIC about 10 years ago (when the blue max 1450cc was the latest model and the largest FIC low-z) and IIRC it got discontinued 7~8 years ago. At that moment they had a different part number for DSM and EVO (125 for DSM, 126 for EVO).

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back