The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

FIC fuel rail.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Intrusive97gsx

20+ Year Contributor
Sep 10, 2002
Greensboro, North_Carolina
Just wondering if anyone had problems with their Fuel Injector Clinic fuel rail? I was having a problem with my rail leaking from the upper o-rings with my PTE injectors. I replaced the o-rings a couple of times but it seemed to be an inconsistent problem. I then tried using some Denso 660's and it didn't leak. I noticed that the injector body was longer on the 660's so when the rail was bolted down it was sitting at a different angle. So I drilled new holes to mount the rail from (sits more vertical) and the PTE injectors are working fine now. I was just wondering if anyone else had this problem. The next problem I have to fix is the major boost leak that I have were the injectors go into the head.

new holes where did you drill the new holes ? i have a aem fuel rail with fuel injector clinic 750's. ill let you know if my set up leaks or not this coming weekend.

Here's a picture of the rail mounted on the car. You can see the original mounting hole peaking out from under the bolt. Like I said the rail worked fine with my Denso 660's but with the shorter body of my PTE injectors it wouldn't work. I'm pretty sure the AEM rail will be fine but I just thought it would be a good idea to post about my situation. Maybe my solution will come in handy if someone runs into the same problem.

-John Hudson

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back