The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

2G FIC fuel rail fittings question

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattsGSTeclipse

15+ Year Contributor
Dec 20, 2005
Lewiston, Maine
I picked up a fuel injector clinic fuel rail with no fittings and was wondering what I need for fittings? What will work with the rail? Its an older style rail.

Not sure how much help this is, but my FIC rail uses ORB fittings on either side. I really have no way to check the threads though. Did you get in contact with FIC? They are fantastic to deal with and their customer service is top notch. Another thing you need to watch is the spacers needed to mount this. They are also a goofy special design, though im sure you could get around those sooner than the actual fuel fitting.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back