The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Rix Racing

few questions about this GSX

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2gBlkGST

15+ Year Contributor
Jun 24, 2003
IllinoisUS
I think yo are right. If it happened and they didnt put a 6 bolt in it then it could happen again. I am not saying it WILL but it MIGHT. They also have a cluster #### of parts. A T3/T4 on stock injectors no afc and a BC and stock 2G BOV. Sounds like trouble to me. Plus that is the gayest intercooler I have seen. If its to good to be tru then it is.

My .02

Michael

I think I'd keep looking. Those radios are all over eBay for $50, seems like they could pull six screws and replace it before putting it up for sale. As boostedinaz said above, all that work and a 2G BOV still on it? It _might_ be a great car, but it just doesn't smell right. I'd not consider it unless I could see it in person first, and it seems like the bids are already getting a bit too high.
And what in hell did they run that intercooler through to dent up so many fins?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back