The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Rix Racing

Feedback Wanted on my DSM Auction Site

Have you ever used DSMauctions.com?

• Yes

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • No

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Never heard of it

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Yes, and dont like it

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blanktsi

Probationary Member
Jul 5, 2003
--_United_States
My name is BLaNKTSI and I am the moderator of DSMauctions.com , and was wondering if anyone had some constructive feedback or critisim about the site for me. I am trying to get it to be what everyone wants it to be and your feedback would be greatly appreciated. (Please if you dont like it dont leave rude reply post). The site was built for you guys so let me know how to improve it.

Also if anyone know why my 2G 97 Eagle Talon TSI when it hits 5000 rpms my battery lite and check engine come on and then flash off let me know.

It's a great concept and a decent site. I think once the site gets some more exposure and more products on it'll probably become more common. Have you considered partnering up with DSMtrader? They have been around forever - and if you could someone combine the abilities of your site with the exposure of their's, I think you'd have a huge hit.

:)

Originally posted by blanktsi
My name is BLaNKTSI and I am the moderator of DSMauctions.com , and was wondering if anyone had some constructive feedback or critisim about the site for me.

Also if anyone know why my 2G 97 Eagle Talon TSI when it hits 5000 rpms my battery lite and check engine come on and then flash off let me know.
It mostly needs more publicity.

Sounds like your alternator ring brushes are at their service limit, and you're hitting an RPM/vibration spot where one of them's floating.

Thanks for the feedback, I will work on getting traffic but besides dsmtuners.com and se.dsm.org, the DSM Web Site Admin isn't very friendly to new commers!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back