The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Fc rx7 body on 1ga dsm?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KleverFool

Probationary Member
May 25, 2021
Johnstown, New_York
I have a question in hopes someone can shed some knowledge on this subject.

I've been doing a bit of searching for that fc rx7 style "hot boi" look for my 1990 Plymouth laser rs, and not a big fan of the kits that where made for this car.

I've noticed that some fc rear over fenders "looks" like they would fit. Same as the rear bumper.
Just curious if anyone else has done this or have some dimensions of the fc rear fenders and bumper. Or if there are any kits like that I'm not aware of for the 1ga dsm.

I would say your best bet is to check the dimensions of the product and then check the dimensions of your bumper and fenders. From there, I would either not risk it or bite the bullet. Worst comes to worst you have to do a lot of heating and bondo to make it fit right and look good at the same time.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back