The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

favorite movies!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DSMjrv

15+ Year Contributor
Dec 29, 2004
corona, California
im really bored right now... and there is nothing to do in this retarded town that doesnt cost money... so i think im gonna go rent a movie... cant think of anything good though...

what are some good movies? old or new it doesnt matter something with some depth but it has to have some action too... too bored for something that is all drama or makes u think too much, ill fall asleep... so yeah what are some of ## top 10 movies of all time so i can make the day pass by...

I'm pretty sure IMDB has a list of Top 100 movies. Check that out sometime. That site is awesome. I've been educating people on their F&F user forums. It's fun.

If you haven't already, check out "Batman Begins." That movie OWNS. Pretty much anything by Christian Bale is good, though. Check out "The Machinist" to see what he put himself through in pursuit of character development.

If you want another good action movie, go for the John Woo/Chow Yun-Fat combo in "Hard Boiled." Probably one of the best Chow Yun-Fat movies EVER. You'll see the difference between a Hong Kong action movie and an American movie: Notably, in Hong Kong movies, no one. Ever. Reloads. :thumb: And everything blows up. :thumb: :thumb: Fun stuff. Check it out.

ong-bak

lots of asskicking and a storyline that you dont have to pay attention to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back