The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Favorite member's car?

Favorite...

• Ludachris

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • cucumber

Votes: 24 18.2%
  • LarryD

Votes: 38 28.8%
  • L2RTSiAWD

Votes: 6 4.5%
  • candela

Votes: 4 3.0%
  • jdmawd

Votes: 6 4.5%
  • Airppopoff

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Dsmed

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • AW4G63

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tevenor

Votes: 4 3.0%
  • SOURCE1064

Votes: 10 7.6%
  • NosLaser

• 98 silvergs

• mavisky

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • EvulFleA

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • KRAZYKOREAN

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • TaLoNBLiNGBLiNG

• XTurboSpYderX

• GVTalon

• Misundaztood

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Originally posted by SLOWNTDSM
I like eclipse4x4 and gsxtcy cars. Larryd gets no props from me.

I agree. I like Airpoppoff's, eclipse4x4, GSXTCY, LarryD's. I like the dark color, dark tint, stock 97-99 look, and the FMIC, and rims. Maybe someday I can be like you guys. :D

My bad Matt.:(
I'll probally post another thread tommarow with another batch. Unless any of the mods wouldn't like that. Just hit me up with a pm.:cool:

Looks wise i thought i had one of the better looking 1g's then some of the people there. But all well. (hopes to be in next poll hint hint..)

Originally posted by SLOWNTDSM
I like eclipse4x4 and gsxtcy cars. Larryd gets no props from me.
WOW.....no love for Larry?
He Got my vote! Its large in part due to the color. I am very partial to the color, but hey, its cause it is what i have! hehe
A few key candidates that i think were left out that would have made this decision a lot harder for me:
Signal, GSXTCY, 4x4, Sidoze(;) hehe, the new rims make it beautiful!)....but hey, Cuc is a very close second to me.......very nut-o-licious cars! I only hope that someday, I might make a list like that......but hey, i love my car, and although its not as pimped out at these guys, its my fav......hehe :thumb:

YOU LOVE ME... you REALLY LOVE ME..... *tear* OMG

I voted for Cuc...

I woulda voted for you Larry... but I wanna see the Dyno and time slips from the GSX before I TOTALLY worship you ;)

I have to much class to vote for myself... I'm just happy to be on the list...:thumb:

I like Airpoppoff, Larryd, Cucumber, KRAZYKOREAN,and EvulFleA car. An well I like just about all of them it hard to pick from just one.
I voted for Krazy this time around.

Wheres TaLoNBLiNGBLiNG I not seen him post in along time he had a nice 1g.

Originally posted by XTurboSpYderX
YOU LOVE ME... you REALLY LOVE ME..... *tear* OMG

I voted for Cuc...

I woulda voted for you Larry... but I wanna see the Dyno and time slips from the GSX before I TOTALLY worship you ;)

I have to much class to vote for myself... I'm just happy to be on the list...:thumb:

How come I have to put down impressive #s for people to love me. Cant you just stare at my engine bay in awe like I do? :)

I'm not too satisfied with my DSM at the moment, so I am note going to vote for it, I may have to vote for someone else. LOL

I would go with myself but i didn't qualify for the running.:cry: :cry:

Anyway I recently saw a Black Spyder and i fell in love with it. So i have to go with Cucumber

Also have to go with KrazyK because his car is Clean, and smoothe. I would usually think tint would make any car look better but i love the no tint.

agreed.

Theres a lot of good cars missing off that list, but i voted for teh cuc.

I would have voted for SOURCE1064, but its always in the shop...sorry Charlie, had to go with Larry.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back