The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

Favorite color 2g? Cayenne

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What was the 95-96 blue color called? I think it was blue celtic pearl or something along those lines. I had one and it was really nice, although everyone said it was purple LOL
Celtic Blue Pearl was nice. I had a GS-T in that color. yes everyone says it is purple. Now I have the Cayenne, definitely better. Pics in profile.

I am also a fan of the white. Looks so clean.

Shoot me but I've never been a fan of anything red. If I had to choose, I prefer aggressive colors like black, with white or black wheels to blend or contrast, whatever you're going for. Just my two cents though, mine is silver :(

I'm a celtic blue pearl guy myself, from the 96 eclipses
Edit - yep everyone calls it purple but I have no idea why, theyre color retarded. When the sun hits it, it is pink all day

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    141.3 KB · Views: 156
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    174.3 KB · Views: 159
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    142.6 KB · Views: 145
I love the look of a nice repainted white 2g with some solid black rims, accents :sneaky:
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Continental tires LOL and that's true everything is just black and white but the engine bay is where my true colors are :dsm::D

1. cayenne red (eclipse) 1a. kona blue (talons)
2. white
3. black

I am getting ready to spray mine cayenne red. I have been dealing with sh**y paint cense I got the car in 2011. Never painted a car before, did paint a few gas tanks for bikes with my step dad years ago (don't count IMHO). so it is all new for me and I don't think I have ever done this much reading.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back