The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

favorite $$$ car

favorite car

• saleen s7

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • ferarri 550 maranelo

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • lamborgini (anymodel )

Votes: 8 11.6%
  • ford gt 40

Votes: 8 11.6%
  • ferrari 360 modena

Votes: 11 15.9%
  • acura nsx

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • porshe boxter s

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • lotus (any model)

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • nissan skyline gtr r34

Votes: 23 33.3%
  • doge viper

Votes: 7 10.1%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

F2003GA > ANY of those cars listed. :D

Originally posted by kgt_rdr
you bet i would go for the gtr over the lambo...don't get me wrong, lambo's are fast. but i enjoy the skyline for its high revving (relatively) inline 6, nearly bulletproof getrag (if im not mistaken) 6 speed, and an extremely robust awd system that can take hard launches and shifts all day long. plus, how many people in american own a skyline? im going to say maybe 500 (likely much less). its a rare car to america. plus they respond very well to mods (most factory turbo cars do). for whoever said the lambo key vs the gtr key comment, pm me, i love to talk about strengths and weakness of a car, and ever better, ways around the weaknesses.

peace

LOL....you are funny.

If you want high revving then go buy a S2000. If you want: classy, unbeatable stock performance, uncompared style, and other peoples attention (besides an import fan) then go with an exotic. I don't blame you for not having ever having the chance to drive one before but a skyline is NO match for a Murcielago R-GT ( McClaren F1 or Bugatti Veyron for that matter). I haven't driven one of the above-mentioned cars but I have driven Ferrari's and other similar exotics and there is definately a reason they cost so much.....THEY DELIVER UNSURPASSED PERFORMANCE!

BTW: When was the last time a skyline beat a lambo on a road course?

Hard choice really. I just like the bodystyle of the Nissan Skyline. I didn't see the 911TT or the McClaren F1. I really would have to vote for one of those. The Viper SRT10 is high on my list also. I have always loved the Lambo Countach, it's my favorite.

Stacy

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back