The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

favorite $$$ car

favorite car

• saleen s7

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • ferarri 550 maranelo

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • lamborgini (anymodel )

Votes: 8 11.6%
  • ford gt 40

Votes: 8 11.6%
  • ferrari 360 modena

Votes: 11 15.9%
  • acura nsx

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • porshe boxter s

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • lotus (any model)

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • nissan skyline gtr r34

Votes: 23 33.3%
  • doge viper

Votes: 7 10.1%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

s2000b4idie

20+ Year Contributor
Mar 27, 2003
Roaring Branch, Pennsylvania
hello im bored in bussinass law and i decided to make a fun post

we all love our dsm's but if your like me you enjoy looking at thing that you will probally never have like $100,000 or more cars
vote on your favorite expensive car

You don't have Koenigsegg CC or Bugatti Veyron.

Have to vote for Viper, hopefully I will have one for my next car.

Base is $81,795 so it isn't expensive compared to a 1.3 million Veyron.
Then again what is?

Anyway I always like the name too.

BlackViper

Koenigsegg, i get all warm inside when i see those double helix doors open.

Odd list. Where is the Porsche Bi-Turbo S, Supra, or Mclerin? Or most importantly..... The Civic Si:confused: :p

Dodge Viper, American Pride. Takes you back to the 70s when Chrysler was actually a decent company. Love the look of the new SRT-10s, not too crazy about the old GTSs.

I really thought this thread was about $3 cars. Sorry, I was wrong. Carry on.

ps My favorite $3 car is a VW Jetta I just bought. It doesn't run, but which of my cars do?

Originally posted by 2gClipse
wheres the porsche gt2:confused:

or the mighty geo metro

Geo metro's are haul freaking nuts :laugh: Or the Geo Storm if you are a big baller'

gemballa gtr 750 evo...850 hp @ 6400 rpm, 622 tq @ 6150...the only word is fly...

Who would want to spend $90k on a NSX? It has a 6 in it!!! When I pull up to one I'm gonna ask when he's getting the other half installed..... :laugh:

:talon:

^^^^^ what he said,whats the deal with skylines?!?!?! i mean they are really cool cars,i like them myself, but u cant compare a skyline with a ferrari 575 maranello...i dont understand why everybody drools when they see a skyline... a maranello is like top of the line italdesign sports car worldly known for a shyt load of years,and when people see one they're like ":) oh ferrari nice car...."and at the hang out we see a couple skylines and there is a crowd of 600 ppl around them likeOMG OMG OMG a skyline!!:thumb: :thumb: awsome!!...ill take a ferrari any day over a skyline:cool: ..

Originally posted by WhiteCharisma
^^^^^ what he said,whats the deal with skylines?!?!?! i mean they are really cool cars,i like them myself, but u cant compare a skyline with a ferrari 575 maranello...i dont understand why everybody drools when they see a skyline... a maranello is like top of the line italdesign sports car worldly known for a shyt load of years,and when people see one they're like ":) oh ferrari nice car...."and at the hang out we see a couple skylines and there is a crowd of 600 ppl around them likeOMG OMG OMG a skyline!!:thumb: :thumb: awsome!!...ill take a ferrari any day over a skyline:cool: ..

Over the course of my time I've realized that the Nissan Skyline is the object of affection for any ricer, now I'm not saying that we all are, but there is a good number of them too. People's attention get so caught up in the world of Japanese imports that their mind becomes tainted. Sad thing is if you told them to pick from a set of keys from something like a new Murcielago or a GT-R they would go for the GT-R

Yeah, Where's the Enzo and the Macleran GT1.And what about the CLK-GTR,Zonda,TVR-Speed12,XJ220,Mosler-MT900,Cadillac-16,R390 road car, GT-ONE raod car. All of which are sweet cars and Made out of pure UNOBTANIUM! Just thought these cars should also be included. But with what little I had to choose from, I'd have to take the GT40. Old or the prototype.

you bet i would go for the gtr over the lambo...don't get me wrong, lambo's are fast. but i enjoy the skyline for its high revving (relatively) inline 6, nearly bulletproof getrag (if im not mistaken) 6 speed, and an extremely robust awd system that can take hard launches and shifts all day long. plus, how many people in american own a skyline? im going to say maybe 500 (likely much less). its a rare car to america. plus they respond very well to mods (most factory turbo cars do). for whoever said the lambo key vs the gtr key comment, pm me, i love to talk about strengths and weakness of a car, and ever better, ways around the weaknesses.

peace

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back